Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ThingLink App

I presented a technology staff development for my school this week on the ThingLink app.  This is a free app where you can make your images come alive.  I thought I would share a few resources here about this great tech tool for you guys as well.  Below is my ThingLink about ThingLink for our faculty which gathered resources and ideas to help with this tool.  Click the image below to learn more about ThingLink.

I also created a few screenshot directions to help.  Click the picture below to save a copy for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting! Thanks for sharing:)
    I have so much to learn about technology. Keep your ideas coming love them them, since I've moving to 2nd grade next year & we will almost be 1:1 with ipads, so I want to learn as much as I can to keep the kids motivated as well as keep my head above the water in learning all this! Jackie jmcmanam@w-sioux.k12.ia.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you via Pinterest, this is exactly what I need. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete