Wednesday, April 30, 2014

iMovie Appreciation Gift

One of my students was working so hard on the iPad today during centers.  He had told me he was making me a surprise.  He turned in his project just as the bell was ringing to go home and this is the sweet gift he left me today.
He used some of his nonfiction reading research work, center work, and made some new items just for his project.  I'm totally amazed at his work in the iMovie app, on which I hadn't even given any previous instructions.  He told me he was teaching himself all about it today.  He asked me very few questions about the buttons within the app today as he worked.  His video shows me how easy this app can be for even the youngest students to use.  I'll definitely be adding this app to a whole class lesson soon.  I think I know who my iPad expert will be for this lesson.  I'm totally amazed!  This was the best teacher appreciation gift ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment