Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Carnival

The Concrete Carnival was a blast!  I saw lots of kids from our class there.  Everyone seemed to be having a great time!  Several students came to play our class game while I was working the game booth.
Ella                                          Taylor
Aubrey

Then I found a few of the students out in the field on the inflatables.
Lew
Emily

I found more students back on the black top in the game area.
Elijah
Ella

I was very excited to see our little dancer.  I was able to see her group perform two dances. She did such a wonderful job!
Lynli

I even found a few students having dinner or snacks!
Trevor
David

I waited around to see the end of the silent auction.  Elijah won my date to Hollywood 20.  We are going to enjoy a great movie.  I snapped this picture right after we found out he had won the date.  We are both super excited!

Thank you,  thank you, to everyone for your contributions of time, money, items to the carnival.  It was a huge success!

No comments:

Post a Comment