Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sweet Notes

We learned about writing notes.  Then the students had a chance to write a note of their own.  These were some SWEET notes!  These first graders are the sweetest kids EVER!
Lew wrote, "I like this school Miss Smith."
Benjamin wrote to Jackson, "Can you ask your mom when I can come to your house again?"
 Ryland wrote to Rufus, "Do you want to play Tom and Jerry Kids outside buddy?"
Lance wrote to Jackson, "Can I borrow the Clemson ball?"
 Trevor wrote to Alex, "Alex you are a good friend."
Lynli wrote to Ella, "You are so beautiful."
 Elijah wrote, "Miss Smith I love your class."
Jackson wrote to Lance, "Can you play poor puppy at recess?"
 Emily wrote, "Miss Smith I love you being my teacher."
Mary-Caroline wrote to Lynli, "I loved that sleepover."
 David wrote to Elijah, "Do you want to go to my home?"
These sweet notes touched everyone's hearts and filled my bucket to the top!  I have so many bucket fillers in my room.  I'm blessed by these students everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment