Friday, September 27, 2013

Verb Pic Collages

We have been doing many different activities to learn about verbs.  We have sang songs, made anchor charts, played verb charades, and even made angry verbs!




Then we decided to show off our learning using the iPads. I gave my students the choice of using Popplet or Pic Collage to show me some verbs.  We have used both apps several times this year. I was surprised by the results, but all my students chose to use Pic Collage for this project. I guess it shows how much they love this app and how easy it is to use!

The students took pictures of each other demonstrating different verbs around the room. My students love using the camera and posing for the camera as well.  Then they imported their pictures into their Pic Collages and added a label to tell what verb was being demonstrated. 




No comments:

Post a Comment